Jumag FLO1060, Oil or gas fired steam boiler
The JUMAG among the tons boilers
Jumag oil or gas fired steam boilers link the advantages of a compact quick steam generator with those of a robust and reliable shell boiler.
Output of 1060 kg/h (up to 4000 kg/h as multiple system)
Oil or gas fired with industrial burners
Requires no approval in Germany and many other countries (Categorie III)
The FLO1060 has to be monitored by an approved authority (e.g. TÜV)
Robust vaporization system in the form of a small shell boiler
Centrifugal pump integrated as a boiler pump
Easy to use, very high-performing touch-screen controls
Do you have questions?
Our service team is at your disposal around the clock.
- High heat exchange performance on a small area
- Condensing boiler technology (> 100% efficiency) with downstream second economiser
- 3- to 4-duct flue gas control
- Dry steam
- Energy efficient Jumag equipment for minimal losses
- Combines the advantages of a large shell boiler with those of a quick steam generator
Robust and low maintenance
- Vertical vaporization system similar to a shell boiler with wall thickness up to 11 mm
- No pipe coil
- Integrated, low-maintenance centrifugal pump
- Considerable operating safety due to the simple and compact overall structure
- High standard of quality, due to the use of industrial standard components
- Simple usage via intuitive touch-screen controls in many languages
- Requires no approval in Germany and many other countries (Categorie III)
- The FLO1060 has to be monitored by an approved authority (e.g. TÜV)
- Easy access for maintenance
- Automatic start with a timer or by an external signal
- Optionally with automatic blow down or desalination
Flexible and simple
- Modular JUMAG standard components, optimally matched to one another and simple to combine
- Operating pressure up to 13 bars, working pressure is 5 bars to 11 bars
- Only requires small space thanks to compact design
- Modular and expandable for further Jumag steam boiler
- Available as compact, skid-mounted steam system including blow down vessel and water treatment unit
- Available as pre-assembled container solution
The basic equipment
- Double-walled pressure vessel similar to a small shell boiler
- Low-maintenance centrifugal pump
- Intuitive touch-screen controls in many languages
- Integrated control cabinet
- Additional safety devices above regulations: Safety valve, steam pressure limiter, exhaust temperature limiter, steam temperature limiter, low water level shut-off, pump pressure monitoring
Depending on the water level in the pressure vessel, the feed water is replenished by means of the boiler pump via the economiser into the pressure vessel.
The burner is controlled depending on the steam pressure. Via multiple pass flue-gas routing, the heat transfer takes place through the pressure vessel on the water.
In the economiser additional heat is transferred from the flue gas to the fresh water in a counter current. In the inner part of the pressure vessel the steam is dried.